A customer ordered his Nanuk 960 case with padded dividers and was kind enough to send me the pictures of his setup.
Using both levels of paddings that the 960 offers he was able to put his 3 Einstein 640ws strobes + accessories on the bottom level and then he added the camera, and lens on top.
Here's exactly what he put in his Nanuk 960 case:
- 3 studio flashes Einstein
- 1 Power Pack Mini-Vagabon
- 1 Nikon AF-S 85mm f / 1.8G
- 2 Pocket Wizard Flex TT5
- 1 Sekonic L-478DR flashmeter
- 2 standard reflectors 7AB/R or umbrella 7UR
- 3 power cords for the flashes.
- 2 Nikon D810 with their grip
- 1 Nikon SB-910
- 1 Nikon AF-S 70-200 f / 4 G
- 1 Nikon AF-S 18-35mm
- 1 Sigma 35mm f / 1.4 Art
- 1 box of 10.5 x 7 inches (3 inches thick) containing lots of small accessories.
If you want to share your Nanuk kit with fans from this blog don't hesitate to send me the details at david [at] hardcases.ca.