The Nanuk 950 Waterproof Hard Case with Wheels for the DJI Ronin-M, in orange, provides a safe way to store and transport your Ronin-M with all variations of tuning arms and also accessories. The hardshell case features a custom-cut foam interior with multiple layers for ease of access. It is watertight under the IP67 rating as well as impact-resistant.
NANUK 950 DJI Ronin-M Specifications
- Case Weight (empty) 15.10lbs / 6.85kg
- Interior Length 20.48" / 520mm
- Interior Width 15.30" / 389mm
- Interior Height 10.11" / 257mm
- Interior Lid Depth 2.10" / 53mm
- Interior Base Depth 8.01" / 203mm
- Exterior Length 22.87" / 581mm
- Exterior Width 18.27" / 464mm
- Exterior Height 11.74" / 298mm
- Max Buoyancy 110lbs / 7.7kg
- Material Lightweight NK-7TM resin
- Airline carry-on No
NANUK 950 DJI Ronin-M Certifications
All Nanuk cases go through serious testing and we make sure all of them gets certified for the following conditions.
Dustproof IP6X Rated
When taking your case to extreme conditions, you never know when the worst will hit your precious gear. From the hot vacation beach to the violent desert storm, you'll feel safe knowing that your Nanuk case is 100% Dustproof.
Waterproof IPX7 Rated
The waterproofing seal used in all NANUK watertight cases is custom designed to fit our products. The seal is designed to resist deformation and fatigue, ensuring a long lasting watertight seal.
Impact Resistant NK-7 Resin
With rounded corners, thick wall construction and oversized details, NANUK durable hard sided cases are built to absorb the shocks without damaging the case or more importantly your contents.