- Nanuk 960 Specification Sheet New (PDF)
- Nanuk 960 Fiche Technique Nouveau (PDF)
- Nanuk 960 Printing Template (PDF)
- NANUK Case Label Template | 905-960 (PDF)
- Nanuk Warranty Booklet (PDF)
- NANUK Cases Internal Volume (PDF)
- Catalogue Nanuk 2018 EN 
- Catalogue Nanuk 2018 FR
- Catalogue Plasticase 2018_EN
- Catalogue Plasticase 2018_FR
- Nanuk 960 2D Drawing (PDF)
- Nanuk 960 2D Drawing DXF (Zip)
- Nanuk 960 Inner Surfs Parasolid (Zip)
- Nanuk 960 Inner Surfs Step (Zip)
- Nanuk 960 Inner Surfs Iges (Zip)
- Nanuk 960 Aluminium Bezel Plates PDF (Zip)
- Nanuk 960 Aluminium Bezel Plates DXF (Zip)
- Nanuk 960 Lexan Bezel Plates PDF (Zip)
- Nanuk 960 Lexan Bezel Plates DXF (Zip)
- Nanuk 960 Cubed Foam Insert (PDF)
- Nanuk 960 Cubed Foam DXF (Zip)
- Nanuk 960 Custom Foam Template (PDF)
- Nanuk 960 Custom Foam Template DXF (Zip)
- Nanuk 960 Padded Dividers Specs (PDF)
- Nanuk TSA Padlock (PDF)
- NANUK 960 Panel Kit - Upper (PDF)
- NANUK 960 Waterproof Panel Kit - Lower (PDF)
- Nanuk 960 Padded Dividers Care and Use (PDF)
NANUK 960 Hard Case Description
The Nanuk 960 is the latest model in the Nanuk collection. It's the biggest case model available with polyurethane wheels and retractable pull handle.
When you have to travel on distances with heavy equipment, having a large and solid case with wheels and handle becomes a must. If you are a photographer or videographer, you can use the 960 to fit all of your strobe lights and accessories. If you use the cases for transporting your DJI Phantom or any other flying drone, you be served with extra space and great protection.
The Nanuk 960 is designed and made in Canada. You can be assured that the quality and finishing parts like soft handle and unique Powerclaw™ latching system will make you fall in love with this case (especially if you've ever had to use one of it's competitor's model before!).
Available in 4 colours, the NANUK 960 uses 100% stainless steel hardware so you know it won't rust or start falling apart on your next big gig like cheap Chinese cases would.
For years Plasticase as been proud to build and promote the best protective cases in the world and I personally guarantee that if this is your first time buying a NANUK case, you will be pleasantly surprised when you first open your brand new NANUK 960.
Don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions about the NANUK cases on this site. I make sure all my customers are 100% satisfied with their purchase.
NANUK 960 Features
- Impact resistant
- Powerclaw™ latching system
- Soft grip foldable handle
- Lightweight NK-7™ resin
- 100% stainless steel hardware
- High performance gasket
- Automatic pressure release valve
- Molded-in bezel system
- Integrated lid stay
- Polyurethane wheels
- Retractable pull handle
- Spring loaded top handles
- Removable lid
NANUK 960 Specifications
- Exterior dimensions L25.4" x W20.0" x H14.5"
- Interior dimensions L22.0" x W17.0" x H12.9"
- Weight (empty) 19.2 lbs | 8.7 kg
- Lid depth 2.1" | 53mm
- Base depth 10.8" | 274mm
- Material lightweight NK-7TM resin
- Max buoyancy 167.6 lbs | 76 kg
- Temperature range Min -20F (-29C ) Max 140F (60C)
- Airline carry-on no
NANUK 960 PDF Documentation
To purchase the Nanuk 960 case click here.